What is wealth management?
Wealth management combines financial planning with investment management in a holistic way. We start by understanding your unique needs and circumstances, and then we tailor a plan that fits your goals.
- Development and Implementaton of personal Investment Policy Statement
- Access to Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) Funds
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax-loss Harvesting
- RMD Calculation and Distribution
- Quarterly Market Commentary
- Assets Custodied with TD Ameritrade
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax Planning
- College Savings Planning
- Life Insurance Review
- Estate/Beneficiary Review
- Social Security Maximization Analysis
- Charitable Gift Planning
Who is wealth management for?
Our clients are looking for a long-term partnership with a trusted expert – not a high-pressure sales pitch, hot stock tip, or get-rich-quick scheme. Most of our clients are either:
a. Long-time savers approaching or in retirement who are seeking guidance on how to turn their nest-egg into income that will last the rest of their life. They understand that there are some pivotal decisions to make that could be the difference between an ideal retirement and just surviving. They want to work with someone who will look out for their best interests.
b. High-income professionals looking to invest wisely, minimize taxes, and grow their wealth. They understand the value of delegating, but want to get value for their dollar and don’t want conflicted advice or hidden fees.
Our Flat Fee
$4,800 per year per client relationship
We believe our flat fee approach provides two huge benefits to our clients:
- Unbiased advice – Unlike most financial advisors who earn commissions or who charge based on a percentage of your portfolio, our compensation doesn’t vary based on the recommendations we make. By sitting on the same side of the table as you, we can give the best advice possible for your situation Learn More
- Lower overall costs – Since we don’t receive commissions, we are able to implement your plan with lower-cost investment and insurance vehicles usually available only to large institutions. In addition, our flat fee represents significant savings to those with portfolios over $500,000, compared to the traditional 1% of assets approach. Learn More